cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move Archive Mailbox from one Vault store to another

mfareed
Level 2

I need to know how to I move Archive mailbox from one vault store to another vault store, actuall we have to types of provisiong groups one for normal User and other for Managers, and both have different policy and quota. And also both provision groups are have different vault store.

I want to move one user from normal User group to manager group, for that first i delete this user from Normal user provision group and run the Task then Add to Managher provision group. And in the policy Assigned to mailboxes user showed in the manager Provision group but when I check in archives Properties of mailbox, its still using Normal user Vault store.

Kindly guid me to move it safely

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi

Move Archive is in EV since version 8.0SP4 I believe. If you are still on that version, better upgrade :)

As for finding the tool:

rightclick Archives (in the EV Console), select Move Archives.

follow on screen instructions, off you go.

Regards. Gertjan

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

You need to use the Move Archive utility, which is described in the documentation ... or a third party tool, such as Archive Shuttle (and there are plenty of others)

Working for cloudficient.com

mfareed
Level 2

From where I can get Move Archive Utility? please give me detail

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

Well what version of EV do you have? https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.DOC2200. Will help with the documentation, which describes the tool.

Working for cloudficient.com

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi

Move Archive is in EV since version 8.0SP4 I believe. If you are still on that version, better upgrade :)

As for finding the tool:

rightclick Archives (in the EV Console), select Move Archives.

follow on screen instructions, off you go.

Regards. Gertjan

mfareed
Level 2

Thanks Gertjan,

I got the solution.