cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restore users selected mails or users all mail from Journaling Server

pravingoud
Level 4

Hi All ,

I have been working with only Enterprsie Vault Journaling Server. now my client want to restore selected users mail or all mails of particular users from enterprise vault Journaling server. i am not aware of this is this possible without DA server(Discovery Accelarartor) i am aware one thing in this we can export particular mail from journaling server with search.aspx but they required all mail of particular user or selected mail in pst from journaling server. Please share your suggestion or if any one have solution for this.

Regards,

Pravin Goud

Enrterprise Vault Admin  

3 REPLIES 3

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi Pravin,

Best option would be to do this using Discovery Accelerator. That way you can search for mails from/to a specific user, for a specific time-frame. You can then export the result to a PST file from DA. And import that PST into the mailbox (or hand-over to user, have him attach to Outlook).

Using the search is not a good idea, as it is not designed to do so.

Regards. Gertjan

Hi Gertjan,

Thanks for the your suggestion

I am also aware of this but problem is my client not using DA in his current enviorment

in this situation he want to recover user mail to pst from journaling archive server so please suggest some idea.

Regards,

Pravin Goud

Enterprise Vault Admin   

Hi Gertjan,

I did it i just searched mail on journaling mailbox and select mail with Ctrl + Click (Select) and right click to select export to pst option and exported all required mail of particular user .

Thanks for your help and suggestion. 

Regards,

Pravin Goud

Enterprise Vault Admin