Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Id 41291

AG81
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Hello!

I've and Exhcange 2010 enviroment with a DAG (mailserver1 and mailserver2). In the VAC i'm  recieving the next message:

"It is more than 7 days since any archive-enabled mailboxes on Exchange Server 'MAILSERVER1' were scanned for new archive eligible items.

Date of last scan: 10/06/2011 16:01

Mail is not being archived from the mailboxes. There is likely to be a build up of unarchived mail that will increase the mailbox sizes. The unarchived mail is not available to discovery applications.

The problem is most likely to be that Enterprise Vault cannot access Exchange Server."

I've found this article in the KB http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH148337&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1308663931271 , and followed the steps (create a new-test mailbox, and enable it). The tasks are scheduled. All OK

But, i don't understand why it's saying that can't  scannet new items...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TRALSH
Level 4
Employee

Are there any mailboxes enabled?  Is the archive task scheduled to run?  Does it show eligble items when run in report mode?  Has it ever worked?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TRALSH
Level 4
Employee

Are there any mailboxes enabled?  Is the archive task scheduled to run?  Does it show eligble items when run in report mode?  Has it ever worked?

AG81
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Hi Lerxst,

It seems that has been solved!

Thanks.