cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Large PST

PoorAdmin
Level 6

I am migrating users from our previous archive solution to EV. I have a PST that is 32GB and will not import. I get an error saying that the pst is password protected but it is not password protected. Is it too large is there a setting that should be changed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

How are you importing it?

Can you open it with the version of Outlook on the EV server? Can you browse it, and open items from it?

When does the error appear, straight away, or after some time?

Working for cloudficient.com

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

How are you importing it?

Can you open it with the version of Outlook on the EV server? Can you browse it, and open items from it?

When does the error appear, straight away, or after some time?

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

Any news on this issue?

NaturesRevenge
Level 5

I agree with Rob. First try to open the PST in Outlook. Repair it using ScanPST if necessary. I think it'd be best to successfully open the PST using Outlook and then move the contents to a few new, smaller PSTs. Then use the migrator wizard to import the new PSTs to the Vault.

786John
Level 2

{spam reply removed}

786John
Level 2

{spam reply removed}

Prone2Typos
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Wow, you created an account just to reply to an 8.5 year old thread (twice) to plug a product? Is it yours or do you work for the company that makes it?

GertjanA

I reported that entry as 'inappropriate' to the forum moderators.

Regards. Gertjan

Prone2Typos
Looks like he is going through all the old posts related to PST files and spamming for these utilities. Go get em moderators.