cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Index Rebuild subtask failing with Error 41352

stullier
Level 4

We had a volume that showed up in a failed state. A verification did not complete successfully. We then proceeded to try a volume rebuild. Each time the rebuild fails with an event in the EV event log:

The processing of the Rebuild Sub task has stopped following errors.

Archive name: (removed) 
Task: Rebuild_2017-10-16_09:35:57_PM
Rebuild Sub task ID: 1E53DADB142C3A344B6B7DACD574076491110000ent-vault-site_1904
Reason: ContentSource
Error Type: NonCritical

Description: Failed to delete Index Volume: [1E53DADB142C3A344B6B7DACD574076491110000ent-vault-site].

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://entced.symantec.com/entt?product=ev&language=english&version=10.0.4.0&build=10.0.4.1189&error...

I can't seem to find any reason that the system cannot delete the Index Volume.  Would love to hear any suggestions

3 REPLIES 3

Titoine31
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi,

Which version of Enterprise Vault have you ? Have you Discovery Accelerator or Compliance Accelerator, maybe you have some hold itmes ?

You can try to rename the index folder corresponding at this archive, and make a new rebuild.

Regards,

Antoine

Hey Antoine,

We are running 10.0.4.  We do have D.A. in place, but I'm fairly certain that this user's archive is not on hold.

I did try to rename the folder and make a new rebuild, but it failed just the same.  Oddly enough, I renamed the folder again, then did a verify and synchronize and the index volume appears to be happy now.

CConsult
Partner    VIP