cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Index location change

Grilli
Not applicable

There was a thread (now locked) that was asking what type of Powershell commands we would like to see created.  I need one that will take a list of users/archives from a file (txt, csv, etc) and change their index location to a new server and move the index files as well.  Obviously this would need to be run opposite times of index changes, or possibly set the indexes for backup mode.

Does anyone know of a tool that exists today that would help with this?  The archives / indexes are all within the same EV site.  Current installed version 9.0.3. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Wayne_Humphrey
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Hi Grilli,

Something on our list of tools to do too, however we have not got there yet ;) If you intrested in somthing like this please do not hesitate to contact us, we can write something like this for you no problem.

Drop leads@quadrotech-it.com a mail stating what you need, you can drop my name in there so they know where to come asking ;) 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JesusWept3
Level 6

Unfortunately not, though i keep hearing something is in the works but havent seen it
Ive been writing some Powershell stuff myself, but none that handle index moves unfortunately

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

Wayne_Humphrey
Level 6

Hi Grilli,

Something on our list of tools to do too, however we have not got there yet ;) If you intrested in somthing like this please do not hesitate to contact us, we can write something like this for you no problem.

Drop leads@quadrotech-it.com a mail stating what you need, you can drop my name in there so they know where to come asking ;)