cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing EV 10 on Windows Server 2012

ozzi
Level 3

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience on installing EV 10 on Windows 2012 OS?

I am planning to deploy EV 10, but I am wondering if I should deploy it on Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012?

Does anyone have seen any issue with EV on Windows 2012?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ZeRoC00L
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Check the compatability guide to see if Windows 2012 is listed as supported OS for EV.

Edit: just check 2012 is not listed as supported OS, so I don't recommend to try to install EV on it as support can't help you with it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ZeRoC00L
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Check the compatability guide to see if Windows 2012 is listed as supported OS for EV.

Edit: just check 2012 is not listed as supported OS, so I don't recommend to try to install EV on it as support can't help you with it.

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

It does work.

It's not certified yet.

Working for cloudficient.com

Darren_Locke
Level 6
Employee

Windows 2008 R2 is the only supported OS. Do not install on Windows 2012. We have encounted an issue with the OS which we are waiting on MS to fix before we can support 2012. We can hopefully share more information on this in the coming weeks, but go with 2008 R2.

Darren

ozzi
Level 3

Thanks all for the advice - Yes, I've read the compatibility guide and like you said Windows 2012 is not listed there. However, I've also read in one of the postings where it says Windows 2008R2 and above.

That's why I wanted to make sure.

Thanks again all!