cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Journal statistics (sql query?) per domain ? @xx.domain.com

djdowney
Level 2

Hi all.

Is it possible to pull journalling statistics and break it down per domain?

@xx.domain1.com
@xx.domain2.com 

Etc?

EV 11, DA 11. Exchange 2010

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello,

I use a Powershell script to get the data per Vault Store. I am not sure how to get it by archive, you might need to add a where statement. In the attached txt, change $SQLServer and $SQLCatalog as indicated. In the 'select' statement there is somewhere ">dateadd(""dd"", -7, getdate"

The -7 inidicates the number of days it needs to be calculated. Change this to 31 for a month.

the output file has the name of the Vault Store, plus the date/time it was run. Copy paste this in an excel for sorting etc. Be advised that the last row is for items being archived today, so ignore that.

if you take the 'select' line, you can run that from within SQL if you want.

Regards. Gertjan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CConsult
Partner    VIP   

What excatly do you want to see within the statistics?

Journal rate.. How much data /weekly/monthly per domain is being journaled.

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello,

I use a Powershell script to get the data per Vault Store. I am not sure how to get it by archive, you might need to add a where statement. In the attached txt, change $SQLServer and $SQLCatalog as indicated. In the 'select' statement there is somewhere ">dateadd(""dd"", -7, getdate"

The -7 inidicates the number of days it needs to be calculated. Change this to 31 for a month.

the output file has the name of the Vault Store, plus the date/time it was run. Copy paste this in an excel for sorting etc. Be advised that the last row is for items being archived today, so ignore that.

if you take the 'select' line, you can run that from within SQL if you want.

Regards. Gertjan