Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License guides for Enterprise Vault

Ram_n_Castilla_
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Hello!

I'm looking for the license guide for the following products

• KVS Windows OSL Collection Migrator up to 100 Users v5.0 Basic Support 1 Yr Regional Business Hours.
  • SYMC ENTERPRISE VAULT EMAIL MANAGEMENT 11.0 PER USER RENEWAL BASIC 12 MONTHS EXPRESS.
  • SYMC ENTERPRISE VAULT JOURNALING FOR MICROSOFT EXCHANGE 8.0 WIN PER USER RENEWAL BASIC 12 MONTHS EXPRESS.
  • SYMC ENTERPRISE VAULT STORAGE MANAGEMENT STANDARD EDITION FOR MICROSOFT EXCHANGE 11.0 WIN PER USER RENEWAL BASIC 12 MONTHS EXPRESS BAND.
  • SYMC ENTERPRISE VAULT STORAGE MANAGEMENT STANDARD EDITION FOR MICROSOFT EXCHANGE 8.0.

I'm, however, being told I need the ones from 2004 precisely. I can find the guides for Enterprise Vault 11.01 but I'm not sure if it applies to the rest of the products (Enterprise Vault 11.01 Licensing and Support Service Guide). Where should I look for these?

Also, I'm being told I can extract them so to speak from the Enterprise Vault console. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

there's definitely no way to "extract" any licensing guide from the Enterprise Vault console. (especially since those guides are not public.)

whatever you're looking for from that long ago wouldn't apply anymore, in fact, you're referencing some SKUs that are long dead. however, if you're a partner you should talk to your channel manager to see if they can help you.

Ram_n_Castilla_
Level 2
Partner Accredited

It's actually about some legal issues.

Thanks a lot for your reply!