cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC OS X plugin

JB22
Level 5

Hello,

We have an ev 9.0.1 environment for mail archiving.

I'm doing some testing with the mac os x plugin with entourage.

I'm experiencing something I can't seem to get resolved.

On the enterprise vault toolbar that shows up when starting entourage I click the close button on the upper left corner.

As expected the enterprise vault toolbar disappears from the screen.

Now I can't get the toolbar back. I don't find a way to get it showing in entourage.

What am I doing wrong. I'm not a mac expert so problably it's some silly thing I don't know of.

Thanks for the help.

Best regards,

JB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

So the Menu Bar on the Mac is the top bar where the clock is.  There should be an icon on the left that represent the EV Client, if you hover over the icons up there one of them should be the EV Client.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

TonySterling

I think there is a Menu command in Entourage but regardless the toolbar should show when you close and re-open Entourage.  Here is the Mac client user guide.  HTH

http://entsupport.symantec.com/docs/336829

JB22
Level 5

Thanks for the reply Tony.

I already read the manual twice.

The only option mentioned in the preferences window is "Show Enterprise Vault application in the menu bar".

I tested this option but when the toolbar is closed this option is still checked.

I also looked in every menu option in entourage but found nothing concerning enterprise vault.

But as already mentioned I'm not an expert on mac and entourage.

Best regards,

JB

TonySterling

So the Menu Bar on the Mac is the top bar where the clock is.  There should be an icon on the left that represent the EV Client, if you hover over the icons up there one of them should be the EV Client.

JB22
Level 5

Tony,

Found it. Problem solved.

Thanks.

Best regards,

JB

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

This is what Tony is referring to, I think :

We're talking that little dodadd just up and slightly left from Send/Receive in my screenshot :)

Working for cloudficient.com