I had a mailbox that I think was disabled PRIOR to the EV implementation. Yesterday, when I checked, it was showing as NEW. The account had been set to be hidden from the address book.
When I go to try and include it on a manual run, it doesn't show up. Nor will it now show up on either enabled, disabled, or new lists. I changed the account to show in the address book. No change. I enabled in AD. No change.
Ran a provisioning run, with detailed report, and the mailbox shows just fine. There is also an archive created yesterday when I enabled.
I can't seem to get my arms wrapped around this one. I peeked in the database at the mailbox table, and sure enough, it's in there.