cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mails Exclude from archiving

sandrine_goetha
   VIP   

Hello,

I was again asked from my management and security people if it would be possible to exclude certain emails from archiving.

I proposed to create a folder with EVPM and set it to "do not archive" ( do you see another way to accomplish this than EVPM ?).

But they don't really like the idea , they would prefer to don't archive mail which have "private" in the subject or are tagged "private" by the client ( we have all clients which ever existed or will exist).

Does anybody has any idea how to accomplish this if this is possible.

Thank you

Sandrine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello Sandrine,

This also is a candidate for Classification :)

I'm not sure how you can accomplish this using builtin features (if any). Perhaps support (or your SE) can advise?

Regards. Gertjan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello Sandrine,

This also is a candidate for Classification :)

I'm not sure how you can accomplish this using builtin features (if any). Perhaps support (or your SE) can advise?

Regards. Gertjan

sandrine_goetha
   VIP   

Hello Getjan,

Thank you for your answer. I thought at asking the EV consultant taking care of us, unfortunately he is on holiday till august.

Regards

Sandrine

Confirming Gertjan's answer that the Classification feature is what you want. It is designed to do just this sort of thing. Talk to your account manager about getting licensed for this feature.

--Chris