cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive Journal search for only 1 domain and export

soomrox
Level 3
Hope one of you can find a way to achieve this....

In my exchange I have 2 domains. abc.co.uk and xyz.co.uk. I Journal all the emails to a one Archive mailbox called  "JournalArchive".

I have been asked to provide all emails to/from internal/external of xyz.co.uk domain.

All these emails need to stored in a PST format or any other readable format and then presented on an external device ie: NAS\External HDD.

The JournalArchive is around 20TB in size. I estimate 25% to be for the xyz.co.uk domain.

The version of EV is 7.5

Other than using the EnterpriseVault web search, is there any other way to do this, i.e from the server console or any other tool/utility to speed up the process

or can you give me  tips on how you would go about it

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner
My suggestion would be to look at using Discovery Accelerator.  The built in Integrated Search or the ordinary Search page aren't really designed for that sort of size of data.
Working for cloudficient.com

soomrox
Level 3
Thanks for your suggestion. Can you confirm the Discovery Accelerator with do the job before I go and buy it? If yes can you please guide me where can I download the trial version so i can put it to test.

Also any other suggesstion is welcome

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
DA is exactly what you need but there is no trial version, you will need to talk to your sales person and see if they can provide you with some demonstrations of how it works, and that may lead to having someone come out and install it so you can evaluate it in your environment and then you make your purchasing decision
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146