cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.NSF File Migration?

Bruce_A__Bosco
Level 4
I heard a rumor that EV 2007 SP2 supported migrating .NSF files in addition to already being able to migrate .PST files. Can anyone confirm this? I haven't been able to locate anything about this in the documentation.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
That is the Domino to Exchange migration.  This post is about the .nsf migration utility that is similiar to the .pst migration utility for Exchange.

the .nsf migration is going to be licensed just the same as .pst migration is licensed.  From what I hear the sku's for domino will match up to their Exchange counterparts in terms of pricing.

Hope that helps.

Tony

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Michael_Bilsbor
Level 6
Accredited
Hi,

NSF migration is shipped in V7.5 sp3 rather than sp2.  It's currently in beta, and out around the end of May.

Bruce_A__Bosco
Level 4
Do you know if the feature is added to the PST migration tool or if it's a separate tool? Do you need the domino connector license?

Michael_Bilsbor
Level 6
Accredited
Hi,

I'll check what licences are required.

Eloya
Level 4
Partner Accredited Certified
Hi,

that would be great, also for us. We had several presale discussions concerning EV 2007 and Lotus Domino mailbox archiving (Journaling is working good). And the two biggest concerns of our customers are targeting the missing Offline Vault (Offline Cache) functionality of EV for the Notes Client and the missing ability to archive NSF archives.

It's quite difficult to place this product here in Germany without the ability to support mobile workers :)

With kind regards,

Nico

Bruce_A__Bosco
Level 4
Hi Dodo,

Did you find any information on the license requirements? I am currently scoping a project and this info would be very helpful.

Cheers

Michael_Bilsbor
Level 6
Accredited
Hi,

I'm more on the technical side than the licence/sales side but I've been told you'll need the advanced edition licence(like you do with Exchange). That doesn't mean anything to me but hopefully it does to you? :)

sleddog
Level 5
Partner
Hi Dodo... I thought the Domini migration tool only "groomed" shortcuts after they had been migrated from Domino to Exchange, to allow them to be viewed in Outlook.... am I missing some information?  

TonySterling
That is the Domino to Exchange migration.  This post is about the .nsf migration utility that is similiar to the .pst migration utility for Exchange.

the .nsf migration is going to be licensed just the same as .pst migration is licensed.  From what I hear the sku's for domino will match up to their Exchange counterparts in terms of pricing.

Hope that helps.

Tony

sleddog
Level 5
Partner
Thank Tony...one question about the .nsf migration tool. Does it mark nsf files and determine ownership like the PST migration tool does?

TonySterling
There will be an option to automatically assign the nsf to an owner.  Sorry I don't have specific details but I am sure it will be documented with the release.  :)

Wasabiwabi
Level 3
Partner
this is a test

Amara01
Level 2

Cloud Migration NSF to PST Converter Tool for Lotus Notes to Outlook PST migration. it is fast. Its interface is also simple to use. Try its demo version.