cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New MS Office 2k16 Outlook not showing Enterprise Vault Add-in

msnazeer84
Level 2

Need help as we are facing the issue in Windows 10 with newly installed MS Office 2016 Outlook is not showing the Enterprise Vault 12.1 Tab or Add-in in outlook. all earlier users which we ave installed MS Office no issue only with new installed PC and MS Office. I have done installed and reinstalled EV and MS Office as well Multiple time. Will appreciate for any help. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

This usually indicates the logged in user is not enabled for Enterprise Vault.

If you have verified the logged in user has an archive, try to sync the mailbox again from within EV.

Regards. Gertjan

Thank you GertjanA for your reply sorry for late updates..These are newly created users on MS Exchange and new computer (PC) has been given to each new users so its mean because of new users on MS exchange thats why they dont have Archive or what i mean on new PC where new MS Office instlled the Addin of EV must be showed or it will take time for new users when they have archive then it will be visible can you just clarify this please?

Thank you GertjanA for your reply sorry for late updates..These are newly created users on MS Exchange and new computer (PC) has been given to each new users so its mean because of new users on MS exchange thats why they dont have Archive or what i mean on new PC where new MS Office instlled the Addin of EV must be showed or it will take time for new users when they have archive then it will be visible can you just clarify this please?