cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OWA 2003 no Button

Tonaco_pt
Partner    VIP    Accredited

HI, 

I have 6 Exchange 2003 sp2 backend servers, 1 enterprise Vault 9.3. Users from um server don´t get Owa button, if I change user to another server everything is OK. I have only one Desktop or Mailbox policy.

This is what I have tried, always without any success:

• Run the script C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe "C:\Program Files\Enterprise Vault\OWA\BackEnd2003Setup.wsf"

• Uninstall e reinstall the OWA 2003 Extensions (Backend server)

• Recreate the evanon directory

Any though?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
5 REPLIES 5

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Ok so enterprise vault OWA buttons work on some servers but not on others? Are you testing this on a backend server or a fronted server? Your best bet it to enable logging in the ini files for the evowa add ins install directory And always troubleshoot the backend server first
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

Tonaco_pt

It on a backend server, it clusted. Let´s call it EVS2. The EVS2 doesn't work on any of the node, and all the other EVS work on any of the node. I compare the C:\Program Files\Enterprise Vault\OWA\EVBackEnd.ini of all the node and the are the same.I forgot to mention earlier all the virtual enterprise vault directories are create on the IIS on the backend server.

I will enable logging in the ini files for the evowa, I will user "Troubleshooting OWA Extensions" TECH69113 to guide me. I will get back with my finding. Thanks JesusWept2

Tonaco_pt

I got the logs, one with button and one with no button, what should I be looking for the TECH69113 helps to setup but it doesn´t help understand this log. All the other "check" are ok.

pdalte
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Tonaco_pt

I found the folling entry on the log 

[EVSettings::SetHeader] Appending header: evversion=6.0
evversion=6.0