Thanks all for your replies.
I did edit the log to keep out the email adresses listed.
The main problem is that after I ran the setup of the OWA 2007 64bit MSI, Outlook Web Access doesnt work anymore. I takes more than 5 minutes to get an mailbox view and it is impossible to open an archived item.
I turned on debug logging by editing the web.config file and there it was, a WebDav time out.
Changing some lines like localhost to ip adresses has no effect.
OWA is slow / not working for everybody, not only the people that has an archived enabled mailbox.
Is there an option to disable the OWA addins by just commenting out the EV program lines?
The Exchange server has some history, it has been upgraded from version 2003.
EV is running fine besides the owa.
IF anyone need some more info or logging, please let me know.
This wont help if you have mailbox and CAS on the same server but if they are seperate roles, try the following:
remove the line
<add key="EnterpriseVault_WebDAVRequestHost" value="localhost"/> (you might have changed localhost to something else)
Add this line:
<add key="EnterpriseVault_WebDAVRequestProtocol" value="http"/>
What these 2 changes will do is make the webdav request go to the mailbox server that holds which ever user has logged into OWA instead of itself (the CAS server). I have found this to be much more reliable than the webdav request going to the CAS, especially as some places like to lock down the webdav on CAS servers.
Hope that helps.