cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OWA2003 - Archive Explorer asks for login

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Hello,

I managed to install and configure OWA extentions in our demo environment thanks to a previous post.
I now have vault-icons and in the bottom-left the bar with Archive Explorer and Search Safes.

Openening, forwarding editing etc of a vaulted item works.
When trying to open Archive Explorer or Search Safes, I am getting an authentication-window. When giving the correct credentials, it opens Archive Explorer fine in a new window, and works as expected. When then opening the other one, no authentication needs to be done. (ie, opening and giving credentials for AExplorer allows opening of search archives directly, and viceversa)

I tried searching the forum and documents, because I believe I have seen this before (with a resolution). I could not locate this.

This is OWA 2003 (SP2) with EV2007SP2, Windows 2003 SP2

No ISA, only internal.

Any hints what to set additionally?

Thanks.

Gertjan
Regards. Gertjan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
That is expected behaviour.  You are going to get prompted the first time you launch AE in the owa session.  The credentials will be cached for that session only.

I don't recall a way around that.

Cheers,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TonySterling
That is expected behaviour.  You are going to get prompted the first time you launch AE in the owa session.  The credentials will be cached for that session only.

I don't recall a way around that.

Cheers,