cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office365 vs Enterprise vault

idaman22
Level 4

Hello all, My enterprise is looking at Office 365 as an alternative to the Vault software. I am looking to hear about others experiences regarding this usage.

Has any of you moved to office 365 from EV and if so ,what has the experience been like.  Just looking for the pros vs cons and any docs regarding why this is a good or bad idea.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

This should help with a little info. Really it will come down to your companies requirements.  You could engage your Symantec rep or partner to help with more options as well. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

This should help with a little info. Really it will come down to your companies requirements.  You could engage your Symantec rep or partner to help with more options as well. 

idaman22
Level 4

Thank you for the prompt reply Tony. I have the first PDF, the second will not come up, perhaps internal link?

Could you maybe post it as a file?

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

artiba-92
Level 1

Entreprise vault SMTP servers don't show up despite of the steps following to configure the EV SMTP servers in the site ,How to install Entreprise vault SMTP servers? 

Thanks you for your help:

https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/doc/14499692-125231184-0/v100702530-125231184