cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One mailbox will not archive (Quota based) in EV9

wasp_man1
Level 3

Hi Folks

have a strange one. One of our sites has a separate EV environment and they archive based on mailbox quota.

All other mailboxes archive fine apart from one which will not archive. I have tried everything, zapped permissions, disabled, renabled etc..  user can open archived mail no problem but for some reason the mailbox will not archive despite haveing mail in there matching the quota requirement. Any ideas?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

PhilC_Vts
Level 2
Employee

I think maybe the first places I would check might be to check the EV archiving reports and the Provisioning reports and see if they show any clues, they should show if EV finds a problem with the mailbox, if it is in the correct Provisioning group and how EV sees the mailbox quota status etc..

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

Do you have anything else in the policy apart from QUOTA? Maybe share some screenshots.

Working for cloudficient.com

Hi Folks

thanks for the replies.

It turns out the user had items stuck in a pending state and when I changed the setting in the mailbox policy to 0 and ran a report mode archive task, it cleared them. Re-running an archive task in normal mode has worked.

thanks.