cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PST import into EV 7.5

swapniljain27
Level 2

Hello,

We have subscribed for Cloud base EV and one challenge we have for maintaining Existing PST data

Question is if I implement Enterprise Vault without Exchange Server, can I import all PST data into EV 7.5 SP6 and is it accessible to EV console + Discoverable through Discovery Accelerator

If answer is yes, request you to please help me with all Implementation steps/guide

Regards,

Swapnil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

you should be able to import into a shared archive or multiple shared archives via the pst import wizard from console (not using server or client migration) or using EVPM and scripting it. as far as actually implementing EV i think that's a little bit beyond the scope of what we can help you with on this forum. i would strongly recommend engaging an experienced partner for this.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AndrewB

you should be able to import into a shared archive or multiple shared archives via the pst import wizard from console (not using server or client migration) or using EVPM and scripting it. as far as actually implementing EV i think that's a little bit beyond the scope of what we can help you with on this forum. i would strongly recommend engaging an experienced partner for this.

swapniljain27
Level 2

Do you mean it's possbile but only Experienced parter can do it?

Regards,

Swapnil

AndrewB

"If answer is yes, request you to please help me with all Implementation steps/guide"

the answer is yes but the forum is not going to be the place to learn how to implement EV for the first time. that's why i recommended having a partner help you.

swapniljain27
Level 2

Okay,

NP Due to limitations of support (Forum+ costumer care) we are not going to implement it

Thanks for All Valuable suggestion

Regards,

Swapnil

AndrewB

you also have the option of importing your PSTs to EV.cloud.