cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go support for Enterprise Vault and Discovery Accelerator

EVKydd
Level 4

Does symantec offer Pay as you go support for EV and DA? Looking thorugh the service packages I didn't see any.

Thanks in advnce!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

There's symantec support which is an annual fee. And there's different levels of that. AFAIK, if you're not current on your symantec support renewal then you're not eligible for help from them.

When it comes to "pay as you go" you could probably find some partners that might take on projects for you but i dont know of any offical offering. Let me know if it's something you want to discuss further. We do EV consulting at Trace3 so maybe we can help.

View solution in original post

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

No, you would need to consult a Symantec partner.  There are a few that offer support via the Symantec TSPP program.  If you go to the partner loctator you should be able to find a partner near you to help.

http://partnerlocator.symantec.com/

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

There's symantec support which is an annual fee. And there's different levels of that. AFAIK, if you're not current on your symantec support renewal then you're not eligible for help from them.

When it comes to "pay as you go" you could probably find some partners that might take on projects for you but i dont know of any offical offering. Let me know if it's something you want to discuss further. We do EV consulting at Trace3 so maybe we can help.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

No, you would need to consult a Symantec partner.  There are a few that offer support via the Symantec TSPP program.  If you go to the partner loctator you should be able to find a partner near you to help.

http://partnerlocator.symantec.com/