cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems enterprise vault - archivied mails not opened

gatsu84
Level 3

Hi all, it's some day since i have problems with outlook clients, i cannot open an archived mail from outlook, there is a message:

"error during loading object... some functions cloud not be available" and if i click " web server is available but is not configured for evault"

On the evault server status i see an alert 41291,

"It is more than 2 days since any archive-enabled mailboxes on Exchange Server '' were scanned for new archive eligible items."

Mail is not being archived from the mailboxes. There is likely to be a build up of unarchived mail that will increase the mailbox sizes. The unarchived mail is not available to discovery applications.

The problem is most likely to be that Enterprise Vault cannot access Exchange Server.

i checked all the solution but i have not solved the problem. 

I have also cheched if system account is ok, tastk are ok, connection with exchange ok, iss on server seems to be ok...

Suggestions?

Thanks

EF

6 REPLIES 6

gatsu84
Level 3

Other informations:

- Partition is not in backup mode

- there aren't other warning in event viewer

- vault converters log are blocked at the date since start to show error 41291

gatsu84
Level 3

ENTERPRISE VAULT VERSION IS 10

ZeRoC00L
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Are all EV services up and running ?
If so, I would suggest to restart them all.

Any messages in the eventlog ?

gatsu84
Level 3

Services are up and running.... in the event log i see only come 3285 error regarding mailbox but there were also before the problem

CConsult
Partner    VIP   

How long is your archiving schedule? 

It may be, that your environment is to large so that some archives are missed.

Try to increase the time of archiving.

Have you tried a manual mailbox synch?

Archiving Task>>Rightclick>>Properties>>Synchronisation>>all mailboxes>>Synchronyze

gatsu84
Level 3

i have scheduled sync as 12 pm and 0 am

If i start sync, i have only an informationin the event log...."Starting synchronization run of all mailboxes on Exchange server "server"

No errors