cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove ghost databases

Baron164
Level 6
Partner Accredited

I have an Enterprise Vault system that is trying to connect to two non-existant databases. Looks like someone created a store and then the store was only partially removed. I keep getting Event ID's 13395 The connection 'Provider=SQLOLEDB;Server=EV02\EV;Database=EVVSExpressVaultStore_2;Trusted_Connection=yes' was lost and the system failed to reconnect (Thread Id: 5952) I tried just deleting the store group that is associated with this particaly database but it's stick in Marked for deletion.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

So you may have to manually remove those from SQL. To be safe i would recommend opening a call with support.  You don't really want to muck around with SQL without guidance.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

So you may have to manually remove those from SQL. To be safe i would recommend opening a call with support.  You don't really want to muck around with SQL without guidance.

GabeV
Level 6
Employee Accredited

I agree with Tony. You might need to manipulate the directory database to clean some information regarding the Vault Store Group or Vault Store databases from the system. Please, open a ticket with support.

EV_Ajay
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Hi,

This issue may occur if a database within SQL server has become unstable.  Cycling the Microsoft SQL services may resolve this issue.

As per Tony is better to open case with Symantec.