cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove permissions on vault

EBK
Level 4

Hi

I am trying to remove the permissions that my account has on one user's vault without success. I have removed my account from ADUC and synchronised within the EV console however I can still see using 'Archive Explorer' the user's vault. I have run a Dtrace during the synchronisation and can't find anything related to my account/SID.

I have also checked the permissions on Top information store using PFDAVAdmin and there is nothing there related to my account either. I do not wish to add my account a 'deny' because this problem also occurs with a few other accounts and I would like to find the root of the problem. 

If anyone has experienced this and has done something else than adding the 'deny', please let me know.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

MirrorSphere
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Have you tried using EVPM to zap the permissions?

You might want to dtrace on AgentClientBroker process as well and investigate any SID entries in here.

MirrorSphere
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Have you tried using EVPM to zap the permissions?

You might want to dtrace on AgentClientBroker process as well and investigate any SID entries in here.

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello,

When you sync the mailbox, did you select Folder Hierarchy and permissions?

Also, after you adjusted ADUC, wait 15 minutes for the change to replicate.

Get the properties of the task archivng the mailbox you want to have removed from your AE. Tab Synchroization, selected mailboxes, select all three options (Archive settings, mailbox properties and permissions, and Folder hierarchy and permissions), click Synchronize. Select the specific mailbox, run.

When done, you log out of Outlook, open outlook, try AE. If using webbrowser, empty cache, try again. If necessary, on your workstation, run resetevclient.exe.

Thanks,

Gertjan

Regards. Gertjan