cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting from Journaling...

Rameshd
Level 2

Hi All

Is it possible to generate a report from journaling mailbox of a single user email transactions automatically.

Ramesh.D

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rameshd
Level 2

Thanks Rob and Alex ...I found another solution with another tool in our environment which provides the email sent and received by the user.

Thanks for suggestions.

ramesh

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Not with EV, no
What kind of report are you looking for?
To be honest it would have to be something custom that would trawl through the indexes to look at sender/recipients etc, ping me if you'd like to talk about it, but it would have to be custom development stuff

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

Rameshd
Level 2

Hello

Thanks for your reply.

I am looking for solution where I can generate a report for a single user email transaction with attachments.

Ramesh

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

ok but do you actually have a use case for it?
like you want to search on a particular message subject from this user and see the attachments?
I want to find all the email that have this particular attachment? etc?

Because if you wanted that, you could use browser search or you could use Discovery Accelerator

But if you wanted a report saying
myUser@company.com generated 5838 emails, 420MB total between 02/01/2013 and 28/01/2012

That kind of report would need custom development

But if you wanted something like, show all email from myUser@company.com that has payroll.xls
and then see results like, To/From, Sent Date etc, again browser search or discovery accelerator are your best options

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

And if you wanted a report like this:

But if you wanted a report saying
myUser@company.com generated 5838 emails, 420MB total between 02/01/2013 and 28/01/2012

Exchange Message Tracking will be your new best friend.

Working for cloudficient.com

Rameshd
Level 2

Thanks Rob and Alex ...I found another solution with another tool in our environment which provides the email sent and received by the user.

Thanks for suggestions.

ramesh

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

Glad to have helped.

Working for cloudficient.com