Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request enterprise vault 9 evaulation and NRF license

Kingkcube
Level 3
Certified

Hi All,

I want to know where can I get EV evaulation with NFR license as I need to demo EV for Exchange.

Thanks and Regards,

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

are you working with a Symantec partner? we (partners) can facilitate a demo to save you all the extra work of building a test environment from scratch, configuring it all, creating test data, etc.

if you are a partner then you should have the ability to request a eval license from your Symantec partner rep. they generally can be for 30 - 45 days and if you need more time they could reissue once the initial eval period ends.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Percy_Vere
Level 6
Employee Accredited

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

are you working with a Symantec partner? we (partners) can facilitate a demo to save you all the extra work of building a test environment from scratch, configuring it all, creating test data, etc.

if you are a partner then you should have the ability to request a eval license from your Symantec partner rep. they generally can be for 30 - 45 days and if you need more time they could reissue once the initial eval period ends.

Maverik
Level 6

Yep Patner is your best bet.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
You can use this for EV 10. https://www4.symantec.com/Vrt/offer?a_id=35111 Agreed with the others that unless you know what your doing with EV you should work with a Symantec partner.