cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore user items from journal items into users mailbox

CadenL
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi

As an EV administrator I need to be able to restore items from the Journal archive back into the users mailbox - eg if they delete an email before it gets archived etc.

I could do this in EV10.x but since upgrading to the new EV Search I can't find the option to copy it back into the users mailbox. I can do this for the user archives but not from the journal archive. If I shift select a group of items (for the same user) I only get the option to export to zip\pst.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

Restore from Journal Archive was possibe in the leagcy search app. We have a plan to bring this feature in EVS but not sure about the release or date.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AmolB

At present there is no option to restore items from a Journal Archive. 

CadenL

ok thanks - was this option available in the previous search interface? eg Archive Explorer? As it's been a while since I last did it but sure it was possible prior to the upgrade.

thanks again

AmolB

Restore from Journal Archive was possibe in the leagcy search app. We have a plan to bring this feature in EVS but not sure about the release or date.

CadenL

ok thanks - hope it comes soon... it was a useful feature

AmolB

I will keep you posted on the progress.

I have just upgraded to EV 12 and am also missing this functionality.  Could you keep me posted too.  This was a great thing to have and we miss being able to do it.