cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving SSID from database

Jen1234
Level 2
I have pulled entired vaults outs of the database using a bulk tool.  We have discovered missing items and I need to reteive all SSID by vault from KVS to compare with my database which stores SSID in this format 556000000000000~200701171246270000~0~F1A84BD2199B42E9AE55483F3AE885A
I know which fields build this SSID, but I was wondering if there was a view on Saveset that puts this number together for you or another way to retrieve the information I need.  I need all SSIDs by vaultname in the above format.  Any help would be apprieciated. 
6 REPLIES 6

Maverik
Level 6
Hi,

I am a little unclear what you are trying to do but believe basically that you have discovered that the database does not reflect items in storage i.e. missing items? Is that a correct assumption or have I misunderstood?

Basically if this is the case the in version 8 of Enterprise Vault there is a tool named EVSVR that can check what is in your database to what is in storage  (also the other way round)and provide all the reports you need. In Ev8 Sp2 this can also carry out repairs.  Due out beginning of July I believe.

If using version prior to 8 then support can supply tools such as VSVerify which can check the Database entries have corresponding DVS file i n storage and repair.

Vice Versa they have a tool named DVS Checker that can check what is in storage to what is in DB and repair (in most instances) exlcuding if you are using CAB files (collections).

I hope this may help.

Maverik
Level 6
Any luck?

Jen1234
Level 2
I am able to pull out the IDTransaction code on emails, but I need to provide the ssid code.  Within the database ssid is comprised of multiple fields.  I was looking for a sql script that will bring back ssid based on IDTransaction code. 

MichelZ
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Hi

I'm not sure anymore of which fields the saveset is calculated.
Could you tell me?

Cheers

cloudficient - EV Migration, creators of EVComplete.

MichelZ
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Hi

Do you need any more information here?
If not, and you are satisfied with a provided answer, can you choose this as Solution, please?

Thanks & Regards
Michel

cloudficient - EV Migration, creators of EVComplete.

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
 In the Vault store database search the saveset table using the LIKE command for the IDTransaction code this i think will return any SSID which the IDTransaction code is part of. because IT Transation code is part of the SSID