cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site properties. "Use HTTPS on the SSL port" has an URL

Anderswh
Level 3

Hi

I recently started working with the Enterprise Vault at the company where I work and I've noticed a few things that I currenly do not understand.

Under Site properties I can not do any changes because the "Use HTTPS on the SSL port" has an URL in it, and not a number. Therefore I get the "Set the selected port value to be an integer between 1 and 65535.". I do not want to replace the URL with a number without knowing how to get the URL back in. I also do not know purpose of the URL, and the person installing it does not remeber.

We're using EV 9.0.2 if that helps.

Anyone have any bright ideas around this?

Regards

Anders

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

The URL/Port etc go in to the shortcut links (for Exchange and FSA at least, not sure about other types of target).

Eg if you change the port from 80 to 100 then you get told it will break existing shortcuts... and new shortcuts will be created with the different port.

For what you've got, I'd suggest posting the values from your siteentry table in the directory database.

Working for cloudficient.com

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

The URL/Port etc go in to the shortcut links (for Exchange and FSA at least, not sure about other types of target).

Eg if you change the port from 80 to 100 then you get told it will break existing shortcuts... and new shortcuts will be created with the different port.

For what you've got, I'd suggest posting the values from your siteentry table in the directory database.

Working for cloudficient.com

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

refer http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=HOWTO31916

Anderswh
Level 3

Found what I needed to change in the database. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.