cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some emails won't archive (unless I log into a different machine and sync)

swilkinson
Not applicable

Hi, I'm encountering an issue trying to archive all of my emails to the vault. Most of them will archive, but there's sometimes a few that refuse to archive. If I go into Outlook on another machine and sync it will work, but then a week later this issue pops up again. Anyone ever encounter this? Could this be an Outlook issue? I removed the vault plugin and then reinstalled it too, didn't fix the issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
How are you doing the archive? Via store in vault button or moving to virtual vault and hitting sync? What version of outlook, ev client and ev server? Is the machine you test on all the same versions? When you say they won't archive do they just remain pending or are you getting an error or popup? For me personally what I'd need to see is a client trace on the machine when it's working, then when it fails and then on the other machine when it works That way you can play spot the difference and find out what is different from when it's working to when it's failing Ultimately though you'd probably have to open a case with support. Also when you say sync, do you mean via the exchange archiving task?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
How are you doing the archive? Via store in vault button or moving to virtual vault and hitting sync? What version of outlook, ev client and ev server? Is the machine you test on all the same versions? When you say they won't archive do they just remain pending or are you getting an error or popup? For me personally what I'd need to see is a client trace on the machine when it's working, then when it fails and then on the other machine when it works That way you can play spot the difference and find out what is different from when it's working to when it's failing Ultimately though you'd probably have to open a case with support. Also when you say sync, do you mean via the exchange archiving task?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146