cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Queue Event id 41459

LanceMa
Level 3

Hi,

Has anyone experienced this issue as I seem to be getting a large amount of errors

Log Name: Symantec Enterprise Vault
Source: Enterprise Vault 
Date: 2018-01-09 12:33:55 PM
Event ID: 41459
Task Category: Storage Queue Broker
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: 
Description:
There was a SQL error, as follows:

Error Reference: Deleting Storage Queue Batch File Entry
SQL Server: 
Database Name: EVPublicFolderStore
Extended SQL error information: 
Error number: 1
Message: The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_StorageQueueSaveset_StorageQBId". The conflict occurred in database "EVPublicFolderStore", table "dbo.StorageQueueSaveset".
LineNumber: 11
Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider
Procedure: uspd_DeleteSQBSEligibleForDeletion
Error number: 2

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://entced.symantec.com/entt?product=ev&language=english&version=11.0.1.0&build=11.0.1.3706&error...
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Enterprise Vault " />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">41459</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>150</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-01-09T10:33:55.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>324525</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Symantec Enterprise Vault</Channel>
<Computer>l</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>There was a SQL error, as follows:

Error Reference: Deleting Storage Queue Batch File Entry
SQL Server: 
Database Name: EVPublicFolderStore
Extended SQL error information: 
Error number: 1
Message: The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_StorageQueueSaveset_StorageQBId". The conflict occurred in database "EVPublicFolderStore", table "dbo.StorageQueueSaveset".
Error number: 2
Procedure: uspd_DeleteSQBSEligibleForDeletion</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

Enviroment setup as follows

11.0.1 CHF5
Server 2012 R2
Outlook 2013

If anyone can point me in the right direction in resolving this it would be great 

thank

3 REPLIES 3

ChrisLangevin
Level 6
Employee

I can see a few cases where this has shown up. Somehow the records in the StorageQueueSaveset and the StorageQueueBatch tables are not in sync, and so we're trying to delete SQ batch files that are still referenced in the StorageQueueSaveset table. Fixing it requires some SQL updates. Assuming you have extended support for EV 11, please open a support case and we'll help you make the necessary modifications.

--Chris

Hi Chris

Thank you for your reply to this post. unfortunately the client is not going to be extending their support for the version they are on. we plan to upgrade the client to EV12.2 in the near future as the client unfortunately still in the progress of migrating users from their exchange 2007 to exchange 2013 so upgrading is not an option at this moment as EV12 does not support exchange 2007

My question is this a critical issue?  if it’s not correct now how does this affect the archives for users, journal or public folders. Is there no SQL query that can be run to resolve this

thanks

It's not that critical of an issue. The effect is that the system thinks these SQ Batch files are unreferenced and deletable, but they actually have references pointing to them. That means the system will repeatedly attempt to delete the StorageQueueBatch records for these files, and it will repeatedly be stymied by the FK constraint. This is not a huge problem, but it will generate lots of errors in the Event Log as it repeatedly tries and fails to delete the records. User experience should not be affected.

I'm sorry to hear about the upgrade situation, but there is not a one-size-fits-all SQL query I can give you to fix this. While the fix will entail SQL modifications, it requires customization and particular attention to your environment, which is why we insist on doing it in the context of a Support case. Let us know once your client installs EV 12 and we can help you out with this.

--Chris