cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Error Msg during archiving: V-437-2776 with DelAttachFromMsgAndProcessShortcutBody

bert_geiger
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi Folks,

I run EV 14.1 and do Exchange archiving. I get the above Error a number of times during the archiving run of an Exchange 2016 server (part of an DAG), and there is nothing to be found about this one on the support web site...

The event log shows the following:

bert_geiger_0-1659259336405.png

Before I configure a Dtrace, has anyone come across that error?

Regards,

Bert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GertjanA

Hi Bert,

I have seen this event (2776) occasionally when the EVhiddenmessage in the offending mailbox is corrupted. The only way I know to workaround this is to move the mailbox to another db, then move it back, and re-enable it. The corrupt message will not be moved. You need dtrace to figure out which mailbox causes the issue..

Regards. Gertjan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

GertjanA

Hi Bert,

I have seen this event (2776) occasionally when the EVhiddenmessage in the offending mailbox is corrupted. The only way I know to workaround this is to move the mailbox to another db, then move it back, and re-enable it. The corrupt message will not be moved. You need dtrace to figure out which mailbox causes the issue..

Regards. Gertjan

bert_geiger

Hi Gertjan,

thanks for you really helpful reply :)  I guess I will have to use dTrace, but I don't really love it...

Best regards,

Bert