cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcription for Technote

Deepak_Kumar
Level 4
Partner
Hi All, I want to subscribe for the this http://support.veritas.com/docs/352248 technote. I want the procedure for re-apply the Restore procedure for EV 8.0 SP4. Can someone tell me it is released or not & how can I subscribe for that ? Thanks in Advance Deepak Kumar
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I would recommend you contact the person that sent you that link and see if there is an update to it or if that the hotfix is now part of the sp4 release.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

TonySterling

Hi Deepak,
The link you posted is broken.  Do you have a description of what you are looking for?

Deepak_Kumar
Level 4
Partner
Hi Tony,

I have installed & configure the EV 8.0 SP3 on windows 2008 for Exchange 2003.
I have enabled the 3500 users for archiving & client based PST migration is going on for that users.
But few months before we faced the hanging problem in Virtual Vault, then Symantec UK support team found the reason for this the SQL blocking & applied a hotfix ( Restored Procedure) in SQL database. Now its working fine.
Now I want to upgrade my EV in SP4 but that support team guy told me that if I will upgrade my EV in SP4 then I will have to re-apply that hotfix again for SP4. So he gave me that link where restored procedure is mentioned & told me it will available by end of the May but I am still not able to access it.

Any help is appreciated.

Deepak

TonySterling

I would recommend you contact the person that sent you that link and see if there is an update to it or if that the hotfix is now part of the sp4 release.

Deepak_Kumar
Level 4
Partner

Hi Tony,

I think you are right, I should contact that symantec's guy.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,

Deepak Kumar

Deepak_Kumar
Level 4
Partner

Done...