cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many messages in a folder to view in Archive Explorer

James_Slack
Level 6
Hi All,

Not sure if anything can be done, but here is the place to ask.

In archive explorer, you are alowed 10 pages of results for a folder - no more. For folders, such as a users inbox, we always go past this and are asked to use Search Vaults.

We have one user who is fairly high profile and needs to be able to browes all his Vaulted mails as he doesn't know what he is looking for, when it was archived etc.

What are my options here?

I am on Vault 7.5 / 2007.

Cheers

James
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nick_White
Level 6
Employee

Hi,

there are settings around configuring Federated search results which should also affect Archive Explorer. In the Administrators Guide go to "Customizing the Web Access application > Configuring search results" and have a look at the Federated Search related settings for the webapp.ini file. I haven't tested this but those settings may be what you are looking for, but note that the settings are global so they will affect all users and could lead to a mild performance hit as searches and AE sessions will return more results

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nick_White
Level 6
Employee

Hi,

there are settings around configuring Federated search results which should also affect Archive Explorer. In the Administrators Guide go to "Customizing the Web Access application > Configuring search results" and have a look at the Federated Search related settings for the webapp.ini file. I haven't tested this but those settings may be what you are looking for, but note that the settings are global so they will affect all users and could lead to a mild performance hit as searches and AE sessions will return more results