I have a user that we used as a test user when we first started setting up Enterprise Vault. Now we are getting ready to go production and we have started our pilot test. Everyone's email is archiving as expected except for the user we used at the beginning of testing Enterprise Vault. Below is what has happened with the individuals Account.
1. We test email archiving with his account. Everything we as expected.
2. When we got done testing with his account, we restored all his emails back to his inbox.
3. We deleted his archive because all his emails were restored to his inbox
4. Disabled his account in Admin Console
5. Re-enabled his account and it created a new archive
6. Now there is only a select few emails that get archived.
7. I checked the modify date and it meets the criteria to get archived but it doesn't.
8. Below are the error messages I get (also it's like he is getting the old policies that we tested with applied to his account)
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Enterprise Vault
Event Category: Archive Task
Event ID: 3288
Time: 3:39:20 PM
A problem has occurred while archiving a message.
The archived item was not found or is no longer archive pending.
Task: Exchange Mailbox Archiving Task for emailserver
Message Title: FW: New Keys
Users mailbox dn: /O=EWM/OU=SITE1/cn=Recipients/cn=user account
Internal reference: CArchivingAgent::MakeItemPendingAndProcessMsg [0x8004010F]
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://evevent.symantec.com/rosetta/showevent.asp
I get this error 3 times and then it times out. Any help is greatly appreciated and let me know if there is any more info you need from me.