cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool

karen_timmons
Level 4
Partner

If I'm reading the instructions correctly, you must run this executable against each and every mailbox you intend to migrate.  Does anybody have a more automated method of doing this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jim_leggett
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

That is correct. You must run the evdominoexchangemigration tool against each mailbox that is migrated and that contain EV for Domino shortcuts. Unfortunately I don't have any script available to provide that will automate this process or make it easier for you. Hopefully someone on here has a script that is easily modifiable for you that they can provide.

jim

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jim_leggett
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

That is correct. You must run the evdominoexchangemigration tool against each mailbox that is migrated and that contain EV for Domino shortcuts. Unfortunately I don't have any script available to provide that will automate this process or make it easier for you. Hopefully someone on here has a script that is easily modifiable for you that they can provide.

jim

DanClark
Level 3
Partner

Karen,

If you are open to using 3rd party tools, TransVault Migrator will do a direct conversion from EV Notes -> EV Exchange and deal with the shortcuts on the fly, for all mailboxes, automatically. You can then remove the EV Notes archive at the end of the process; it does not need to be retained.

Thanks,

Dan

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi Karen, Dan makes a good point about using TransVault to automate and accelerate your migration. Please feel free to contact me directly if you'd like more information about this option.

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

karen, were you able to sort this out?