cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Cache auto-enabled in EV Client 9.0.1 ?

Mnereng
Level 4

It seems to me that Vault Cache is automatically enabled in on EV Client 9.0.1 (Outlook 2010), even though the Desktop policy is set to "Allow users to decide." 

I have confirmed that Desktop is setup and applied as expected.  And I've 'Reset' the Vault Cache.  After restarting Oultook, Vault Cache starts synching right away.

Has anyone else noticed this?  Please tell me this isn't a bug and I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Mike

24 REPLIES 24

Mnereng
Level 4

I tested it on 9.0.2 right away and no, it is not fixed, and there is no hotfix yet.

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

That's right it is not fixed in 9.0.2...  we currently don't have a release vehicle for when the fix will be delivered.  If it's a real bug bear for you/your company then I would suggest voicing that via a Support call, or your friendly Account Manager.

Working for cloudficient.com

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

Okay yes, it didn't make 9.0.2 - we currently don't have a release vehicle for when the fix will be delivered.  If it's a real bug bear for you/your-company then I would suggest voicing that via a Support call, or your friendly Account Manager.

Sly
Level 3

thanks for the response!

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

You're welcome.. sorry I couldn't give a firm commitment.