cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Server 2016 support

Yuki2
Level 2

Is Windows Server 2016 supported by EV for Exchange? If not, when will it be supported?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

with the new EV Version 12.3 coming near this year there is support for Win 2016 announced.
The beta of 12.3 has started since February 26th 2018.

View solution in original post

EV 12.3 should be releasing in April 2018

Massimo

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Marcde
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

the newest compatibility chart from 9th of February states that it's currently in status pending for EV12. The compatibility chart is mostly updates once a month so chances are high that a new version is available in the coming days. Please check back again then. 

Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts

Regards

Marc

PMCS GmbH & Co. KG - A Serviceware Company
www.serviceware.de

G_Fry
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hello,

According to the compatability chart Windows 2016 is pending support for EV 12.  You can can check all pre-reqs in this document:

EV Compatability Chart

Realise the value in Enterprise Vault. ->www.cloudficient.com

Yuki2
Level 2

Hi,

Thanks to reply.

Yeah, I've already checked the compatibility sheet, but it remains "Pending" status long time...

I'd like to know their plan to release the new version which have compatibillity to Win2016 because we have a plan to replace our EV11 to the latest version of EV and ofcause we want to select Win2016, not Win2012R2.

If an engineer inside Veritas is looking at this post, please tell me the information!

thanks.

Yuki

Hi,

with the new EV Version 12.3 coming near this year there is support for Win 2016 announced.
The beta of 12.3 has started since February 26th 2018.

EV 12.3 should be releasing in April 2018

Massimo