Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delet old items from Express vault store ver 11.0.1

cycloB
Level 3

Good day!

I have journal mailbox and archived it enterprise vault ver. 11.0.1

How can I delet old items from express vault store or export old mails with empty space on the storage?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

If your retention allows, you can export to PST with the option to remove from archive. That will make deleting the archives a lot faster :)

You have to specifically select 'remove from archive after export'. The default is to export, but that leaves the items in the archive.

Regards. Gertjan

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

VirgilDobos

Hi there,

It is not possible to delete emails based on their vault store. Instead, you can use any of these options:

1. Delete the entire journal archive - provided you want to delete all emails, ELSE,

2. Use EV Search and delete the emails that you want to delete

Of course, you have to ensure the retention category is set to allow deletion of emails. Hope this helps.

--Virgil

Thanks! I try this. And if I exported mails to pst items also stay in EV storage?

GertjanA

If your retention allows, you can export to PST with the option to remove from archive. That will make deleting the archives a lot faster :)

You have to specifically select 'remove from archive after export'. The default is to export, but that leaves the items in the archive.

Regards. Gertjan

I can't find this option 'remove from archive after export' when tap to "Archives" - "Export.."

OU! I find this option! Thank you all for support!