Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intercept the HTTP calls from SEV plug-in client

LaurentPrat
Level 2

Hello,

I need to intercept the HTTP calls from SEV plug-in client

== Log from SEV client (copy/paste from a post found in this forum)

HTTPArchiving::ArchiveItems

Sending HTTP request: http://EVSERVER.DOMAIN.local/EnterpriseVault/clientaction.asp?act=0&fdrenc=_&dn=/o%3dEXCH2003/ou%3dF...

My question :

=> I need to access the Exchange server with the information supplied by the URL in order to READ/DECRYPT (if crypted) before passing the original HTTP request to the SEV Server.

I know that there is a MAPI properties with a DATE, referenced by the '&tsp' argument, I wonder if '&pdl' is the folder name where the pending (to be archived) document are located.  In other word, what is the SEARCH I need to do onto Exchange to retreived these documents.

Many thanks in advance

Laurent.

2 REPLIES 2

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

what are you trying to accomplish?

LaurentPrat
Level 2

Hello,

The customer is using S/MIME (does not seam to be RMS compliant) with OpenTrust certificats.

The customer does not want to archive encypted content. (journaling or selective)

We would like to intercept client plug-in archiving requests before they reached the SEV server in order to access the "selected' email and decrypt them if necessary.

We think we can have an HTTP code, in the middle that will intercept some URL.(see example from my previous post) then get the parameters : DATE (MAPI), FOLDER Name and so access the Exchange server, get the email and decrypt+save before REDIR(ing) the original HTTP request to the SEV server in order to archive Clear content.

Many thanks in advance

Laurent.