Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to see PST migration tab on client-driven migration

sandeepk
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Dear Team,

As per attachment I have enable user mailbox for client –driven migration and also install ev client on user system but I am not able to see Manual add PST file tab on pst migration Icon 

Enterprise vault version: - 11.0.1 chf3

Outlook: - 2013

Thanks,

sandeepk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello Sandeep,

I am out of ideas, sorry. Did you also perform this step:

Can you expand to Personal Store Management, rightclick Mailboxes, then Enable Client-driven migration, can you do that, and if yes, did you do it for this user?

If that has indeed been done, it might be best to open a support case for assistance. I am sure it is something obvious, and probably easily fixed by a remote session with support.

Regards. Gertjan

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

CConsult
Partner    VIP   

you do not see it from client outlook?

Or what account are you using?

sandeepk
Level 5
Partner Accredited

I am using vault service account have you check the attachment  

CConsult
Partner    VIP   

Can you make a screenshot of what you see?

sandeepk
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Hi Dear

Please find  below snapshot for our references the highlighted option not able to see on outlook client 

client-driven migration.jpg

GertjanA

Hello Sandeep,

Have you synchronized the user's mailbox? (on specifcic mailbox archiving task, synchronize, specific user, select user, sync)

when synced, run task (rightclick, run now, specific user)

when done, have user close and start Outlook again. then wait for 3 to 5 minutes. Then check again.

Regards. Gertjan

sandeepk
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Dear GertjanA

Yes, i have synchronized the Specific user mailbox as you Suggested but no luck Still having issue. kindly find below snapshot

outlook.PNG

GertjanA

Hello Sandeep, can you provide more information? Having forum members go on 'does not work' is hard :)

Can you confirm you have a PST policy, which on tab Migration has a check in "Allow PST Submission"

Can you expand Targets, rightclick Exchange, select "display policies assigned to user", select the user you activated this for, and then see if he has that above PST policy.

do you hava a PST Migration task configured and running?

Can you expand to Personal Store Management, rightclick Mailboxes, then Enable Client-driven migration, can you do that, and if yes, did you do it for this user?

If you expand to Personal Store Management, Mailboxes, All Mailboxes, and search for the assigned user, does he show there?

Thanks.

Regards. Gertjan

sandeepk
Level 5
Partner Accredited

HI Gertjana,

i have cross check PST migration policy as per your suggestion .but still I am not able to see PST migration Tab on outlook.

GertjanA

Hello Sandeep,

I am out of ideas, sorry. Did you also perform this step:

If that has indeed been done, it might be best to open a support case for assistance. I am sure it is something obvious, and probably easily fixed by a remote session with support.

Regards. Gertjan