cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

provisioning task fails - events 41132 / 41129 -using "whole exchange org" prov. grp.

jjkcougar
Level 3

My last provisioning group in the list of groups has the target "whole exchange organization".
The provisioning task is failing with event 41132 on a user who's active directory account was disabled and his mailbox was deleted.  The error shows the following: 
Error: 'User' AD object [GC://DC2.<ourdomain>/CN=<User'sName and OU location>] is missing the following required properties: legacyExchangeDN, msExchMailboxGuid, msExchHomeServerName, mailNickname, homeMDB  

Since we have "whole exchange org" as a provisioning group. I try deleting his active directory account.  Now I get error 41129 running the provisioning task:  Error: Unable to get AD path for SID [S-1-5-21-507921405-1897051121-725345543-4653] - HRESULT [80070002]

How do I get a user removed from the provisioning task when we use "whole exchange organization"?  Is there some 'Exceptions' option I am unaware of?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jjkcougar
Level 3
sorry, I discovered the user (and then another one with the same issue) actually was in an additional provisioning group......when I removed them from there the task can now run properly.

Sorry for the post.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
huh
see if you can find him in the ExchangeMailboxEntry table and remove the entry

so like

USE EnterpriseVaultDirectory
DELETE FROM ExchangeMailboxEntry WHERE mbxDisplayName = 'their name'
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

jjkcougar
Level 3
sorry, I discovered the user (and then another one with the same issue) actually was in an additional provisioning group......when I removed them from there the task can now run properly.

Sorry for the post.