cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pst import error

dineshnegi
Level 5

I am getting below error while importing pst . the pst has been repaied also I am able to open in outlook too.Any idea

pst is being reconciled with the indexer for the following reason: The store was last opened with an older version.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

dineshnegi
Level 5

I have created the pst on smaller parts & its works fine.

thanks for the support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Nups
Level 4
Employee Certified

Hi,

Looks like you missed to post the error message

Arjun_Shelke
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Microsoft Outlook PST is just like any other database. It contains indexes to locate its file objects for better performance and speed. The objects can be e-mails, notes, calendar, contacts, tasks, appointments, and many others. But when these indexes get corrupted (generally because of unexpected power outage or using an indexing application), it can lead to complete inaccessibility of file and prevent MS Outlook from starting.

Its more of PST corruption thing, which can be resolved by using some other third party PST recovery tools. As I can see you have already tried using ScanPST which did not help much.

If you are able to open that PST in Outlook client, then I would rather suggest to create a new PST and import all data from affected PST and then try importing new one into EV archive.

dineshnegi
Level 5

Hi Liferhythm,

below is the error

pst is being reconciled with the indexer for the following reason: The store was last opened with an older version.

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

So where are you getting that event/error?

I've seen that all the time when you open a PST file on one machine with a different version of Outlook than last opened it.  Eg previously Outlook 2003, now Outlook 2010.

But it doesn't stop PST imports.

Working for cloudficient.com

dineshnegi
Level 5

I have created the pst on smaller parts & its works fine.

thanks for the support