Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quota mailbox user full after archive

hisyamIZ
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Hi,

i need to know why user quota mailbox full after EV start archive the item. is it because i am setting the wrong policy ?

thank you

hisyam

7 REPLIES 7

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

can you tell us a little more about your archiving policy?

hisyamIZ
Level 3
Partner Accredited

for archiving policy,we set as "age quota" for 3 month, we disable the archiving strategy base on quota because we dont want the item get archive if the quota reach it limits. is there any logs that can help to get the policy infomation that you need ?

thanks

hisyam

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I really don't understand what your saying, you have disabled archiving now??

If the mailboxes aren't shrinking in size it could be because pending items are being changed to shortcuts.  This can happen if you are not backing up the Vault Store partitions.

Also, what is your shortcut strategy?

You could just post screen shots of your archive policy and short settings.

hisyamIZ
Level 3
Partner Accredited

hisyamIZ
Level 3
Partner Accredited

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

We need to see the Archive Actions tab as well.  Hopefully it is checked to delete the item after archiving.

Tmarques
Level 4
Partner Accredited

You able to run a report mode archive on the user specfied and that should give you a summary of what needs to be archived and the size of hes mailbox.

Also since you are not creating shortcuts in the users mailbox have you confirmed if there are any items older than 2 weeks in the users mailbox?

Alternatively for users that are reaching their quota create and additinal provisioning group and apply quota and aged based for the specified users.