cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dineshnegi
Level 5

while restore the emails I am getting below pop-up.

what I have notice is there are two types of EV icons, Blue & black getting issue on Blue only

this item is offline enterprise vault may not able to display this item contents

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

So the blue icon, the one with the arrow is telling you the item is queued to be restored.  That isn't an error per se, but an informational message.

If the restore is taking a long time you need to check your EV server to make sure it isn't in backup mode or that it isn't under a heavy load. 

If it has been restoring for a long time and the queues are empty you could Cancel operation on it and try again.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

TonySterling

So the blue icon, the one with the arrow is telling you the item is queued to be restored.  That isn't an error per se, but an informational message.

If the restore is taking a long time you need to check your EV server to make sure it isn't in backup mode or that it isn't under a heavy load. 

If it has been restoring for a long time and the queues are empty you could Cancel operation on it and try again.

dineshnegi
Level 5

thanks tony , So you mean this is not a issue

TonySterling

Yes, that is what I am saying.  Only if the items never restore is it an issue.  Depending on how busy EV is at the time it may take a few minutes to restore the mail.

Nups
Level 4
Employee Certified

Yes the Items in "Restore pending" is not an issue however if the items are in restore pending for a long time you may want to have a look at the EV server for backup mode and also check the event logs

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

Is this issue all set now?

Working for cloudficient.com