Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

view of archivied contact group

Natalia_B_
Level 4
Partner

Hi all,

we have a problem with the view of archived contact group. The name of the group is missing in virtual vault and partially the name is missing in the shortcut. Some contact group don't contain any members.

Is it a known issue?

Thanks,

Natalia

6 REPLIES 6

Simon_B_
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Nobody got any idea regarding this? I've also noticed that archived contact groups get converted to the message class IPM.Note.EnterpriseVault.Shortcut which is not the behaviour I did expect as contacts/calendar elements etc normally do not convert to shortcuts.

Furthermore after archiving a contact group it cannot be selected as E-Mail Recipient.

Chris_Alleman
Level 4
Employee Accredited Certified

Hi Natalia and Simon,

I was able to reproduce this in my lab.  I am researching/reaching out to see if it is currently a known issue or not.

-Chris

Chris_Alleman
Level 4

Natalia and Simon,

Can you confirm how these are being archived?

IE: Is the IPM.DistList explicitly added as a message class to be archived, or is it being picked up by IPM.*, or are they manually archived by the end users?

Simon_B_
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi Chris,

thanks for your replys!

These DLs were archived by adding IPM.DistList to the List of message classes to archive and they were archived during the scheduled archiving run.

Simon_B_
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi Chris,

just wanted to ask if you could find out anything regarding this issue?

Thanks!

Chris_Alleman
Level 4

Hi Simon,

I passed along the information you provided on 5/16, but unfortunately have not heard anything back yet.  I will reach out again to see if I can get any more info for you!