cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue screen - TCPIP.SYS

Surufon
Level 2

Hi,

Some users from my office are being afected by the blue screen, I think the problem is on symantec. Can someone help me? After I disable the Symantec's service, its still didn't happen.

we use win XP 32 bits.

6 REPLIES 6

Surufon
Level 2

the DPM file is attached.

We use Symantec endpoint protection encryption V8

Surufon
Level 2

Ashish , its not for Windows XP...... its for windows server 2008

Ashish-Sharma
Level 6
Accredited

hi,

What sep version are you using ?

So it does look like SEP driver corruption at one point of time..My suggestion would be either completely remove SEPM and delete all related files and folders reboot then install SEP
or create a case with support and get a copy of cleanwipe utility run it..it will clean all traces of sep including registry etc then install SEP.

Check this thread

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/0x1000008e-kernelmodeexceptionnothandled-corrupted-se...

Surufon
Level 2

Version 8,

My case is a bit complicated, I am an IT office location, and the images that we use are rotated by the network.

Not all machines that this happens, only a few (very few), the blue screen can ocurr because of some driver corruption while its install the image on laptop right? 

I have disabled the symantec service and the notebook is 10 days without blue screen ......

however thanks for the help......I will try to unnistal symantec and install it again on next laptop with this problem, then I will make sure that the problem is happning due to driver instalation by network.

John_Santana
Level 6

Surufon, so which version that you end up with ?