cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download trialware

I am not able to download trials from Symatec's website. After accepting "terms and conditions" error page opens with following message:

"This page is currently unavailable due to system maintenance. Please use one of the following links to navigate:"

I noticed this problem yesterday, and it happens with other computers, and it doesn't matter which software I am trying to download.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Accepted Solution!

Hi there. Just got an update

Hi there. Just got an update on this. The Symantec.com team is working on a solution. Their ETA is still a couple of days out. But they are awareof the problem and are working on it.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

...I second that. Just tried

...I second that. Just tried with BE 2010 R3 and I got the same issue. So the problem isn't your side, it's Symantec's.

It's been unavailable more

It's been unavailable more that 24 hours now..

FYI: I just heard that there

FYI: I just heard that there is major system update taking place right now. I don't know how long site will stay unavailable.

same here

its been 4 days now :(

...for what its worth, I've

...for what its worth, I've hit the escalate button and will also send this link to an Admin...

Accepted Solution!

Hi there. Just got an update

Hi there. Just got an update on this. The Symantec.com team is working on a solution. Their ETA is still a couple of days out. But they are awareof the problem and are working on it.

View solution in original post

Thanks very much Leslie!

Thanks very much Leslie!