cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download trialware

villeah
Level 5

I am not able to download trials from Symatec's website. After accepting "terms and conditions" error page opens with following message:

"This page is currently unavailable due to system maintenance. Please use one of the following links to navigate:"

I noticed this problem yesterday, and it happens with other computers, and it doesn't matter which software I am trying to download.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LeslieMiller
Level 6

Hi there. Just got an update on this. The Symantec.com team is working on a solution. Their ETA is still a couple of days out. But they are awareof the problem and are working on it.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...I second that. Just tried with BE 2010 R3 and I got the same issue. So the problem isn't your side, it's Symantec's.

villeah
Level 5

It's been unavailable more that 24 hours now..

villeah
Level 5

FYI: I just heard that there is major system update taking place right now. I don't know how long site will stay unavailable.

umiayaan
Not applicable

its been 4 days now :(

CraigV

...for what its worth, I've hit the escalate button and will also send this link to an Admin...

LeslieMiller
Level 6

Hi there. Just got an update on this. The Symantec.com team is working on a solution. Their ETA is still a couple of days out. But they are awareof the problem and are working on it.

CraigV

Thanks very much Leslie!